I am little Miss C...I am known as The Pony Girl.
I love horses and art. I can't show you a picture of me cuz my Mum doesn't let me put my picture on the internet. I am in Kindergarten and I just learned how to colour inside the lines. I wanted my own blog, just like my Grandma, Scrappymo!
Because I am too young to have my own blog, (or to type) my Grandma will actually own this blog but I will show you all my art and cards. I will tell her what to say and I hope I will make some friends here.
I am five and a half...well, actually, almost a half. I can colour pretty good but I don't know how to shade yet...I have to be 6 to take the course:(
So far I use my Grandmas's copic pens. I like them, they sort of blend...I can even press down on the blender and kind of make my ponies into Appaloosa's.
Here are some images I coloured this week. It took three hours...It is a lot or work!
I think I did the horses really good but I went over the lines on the ropes. My Grandma took them home and fussy cut them so you can't see my rope mistakes.
I think they are cute and today I made them into cards. My Grandma helped but I cut the die cuts out with her wheely machine. The are diamonds on the handle! I did all the glue tape but it is hard to peel off.
My grandpa gave me five dollars to buy one of them. I am saving it to buy my own horse. I will show you his card another time. I just wanted to tell you about selling my first card!!! .
I want to put my cards into some games Grandma goes into. You can win things...maybe I can win some fussy cut scissors or my own pens!!! My Mum says go for it!
Here is my first card ever, it is my favourite. I like the pony in the field with the blue sky. I put chalk on the little clouds and stuck them on with funny tweezers. I chalked the sun rays and the grass field too. I didn't have to use those tweezers to stick it down though. I didn't even have to use the sticky tape...That grass was already a sticky piece of paper that I cut on the diamond handle machine. I just peeled the whole back off the grass and pushed it down with both hands!
I have to go and put my money away now, and then go to sleep. I am sleeping over at my Grandma's house so I could get her to show me how to finish my cards.
I am entering my first card in the following challenges:
1. Penny Black And More http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.ca/ - Springtime - (I start to ride my Uncle's pony in the spring because that is when the horse shows start. I used a Penny Black stamp (minding Sheltie) and the colours of my card remind me of Spring).
2. 2Sisters Challenge http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ - Challenge #84 Spring is in the air - I start to ride my Uncle's pony in the spring because that is when the horse shows start. The colours of my card remind me of Spring)
3. CMC CopicChallenge Group .http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/group/cmccopicchallengegroup -# 39 Anything Goes - I used copics to colour...I don't know how to shade yet though!
4. Crafter Cafe Kids Challenge http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/forum/topics/march-kids-challenge - Spring - Spring is in the air - I start to ride my Uncle's pony in the spring because that is when the horse shows start. The colours of my card remind me of Spring)
5. Sweet StampinChallenge http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ - Anything goes - I used a stamped Penny Black image (minding Sheltie)
6. Gingerloft Challenge http://www.gingerloftchallenge.blogspot.ca/ - Challenge # GL36- Birthday - My card is a birthday card
7.Opus Gluei http://opus-gluei.blogspot.ca/ Animals - My horsie is an animal!
8. Robyn's Fetish Challenge http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ - Kids Cards - My card could be for a kids birthday...especially if the kids likes ponies.
9. That Craft Place Challenge http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.ca/ - Anything Goes-
10. Little Hands Challenge http://littlehandschallengeblog.blogspot.ca/- Challenge #10 Animal Prints (My horsie is an animal)