I made a Christmas card for my aunt. She loves horses even more that I do! My Grandma says that my aunt is the original Pony Girl! Her whole house is decorated in an equestrian theme. I love her house and all her horses.
She has lots of horses to ride. She is a 3 Day Event Rider but it is very hard to find a horse stamp for that.
My Grandma found this horse drawn sleigh instead and I hope she will like it. I had to keep this card quite flat. as it had to be mailed.
I stamped it onto a snippet of apple greencard stock from my Grandma's scrap bins. The best part was chalking the edges, I love that part! I stamped it all by myself. I had to press really hard all over the stamp. I had to do it twice cuz the first one was smudgy in the middle. It is easier to stamp outlines of images!
Card - Ivory card and envelope package from Dollarama, My Mum bought them for me
Card Stock - Brown shimmery card stock - Grandma's snippet bin
- Apple green card stock from Grandma's snippet bin
- Ivory shimmer card stock from Grandma's snippet bin
Bling - red diamonds from Dollarama
Die - Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares
Stamp - not sure right now, I will update later
I am entering this stamp into the following challenges:
1. Pixies Crafty Workshop - I used snippets from my Grandma's bins
2. Simon Says Stamp - Anything Christmassy
3. Crafty Boots Challenge - Christmas
4. One Stop Craft Challenge - A Christmas Carol - Jingle bells
5. Penny Black and More at Allsorts - It's your choice
6. Marks Finest Papers, Friends of Speedy TV - Happy Holiday, I think my card is for a happy holiday cuz I am always happy when I see a horse, especially at the Christmas holidays.